Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween.

In less than two hours I get to go pick up Pene from the vet. I dropped her off yesterday morning get a bunch of stuff done (spayed, distemper shot, rabies shot, microchipped).

So it was a lonely night without her. Our usual evening routine involves Chris, Pene, and I cuddling while we watch "Lost". I think by this morning even Dahlia was really upset that Pene is "missing".

Pene loves water, so last night it was strange to not hear her hurtle herself up onto the sink when I turn on the faucet.

Tonight I think Chris and I are going to dress up the kitties in their costumes, watch some scary movies, and hand out candy to trick n' treaters.

1 comment:

nancy said...

So what did the Kitties dress up as. Would love to see a picture on the blog