Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Q and A.

My brother sent my these questions and I thought I'd share the answers.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?My grandpa wanted my mom's middle name to be Colleen, so they gave it to me instead.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?Saturday when I found out I wouldn't be having lunch with my sister and niece.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Yes, when it's not too rushed.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Probably not, because I'd be too jealous of my boyfriend.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?No never. ;)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?Yes.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Cinnamon Life.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?I used to.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Anything with cookie dough.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?Face.
15. RED OR PINK?Both.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?Once I heard that you should never tell people what you dislike about yourself because it will just draw it to their attention.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?My brothers and friends in Bemidji.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Khaki pants, black shoes.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?Pasta and Salad last night.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?A coworker talking on the phone. In my car it's Hole though. How moody right?
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?Citrus, honeysuckle, clean laundry.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Dad.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?Basketball.
25. HAIR COLOR?Naturally? Some sort of dark ash blond. Physically it's a nice dark brown.
26. EYE COLOR?Brown.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Sometimes.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?Pizza and tacos.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy Endings.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Cloverfield.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Blue and brown striped.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer.
33. HUGS OR KISSES?Hugs from most people...kisses from a few.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Cheesecake.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?Fahrenheit 451.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?Kittens.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?Nothing, but it should have been "Jericho". It's just recently been added to our favorites list and we are still catching up on season 1.
38. FAVORITE SOUND?All of Pene's little "talking" sounds.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Very good question. "Wild Horses" by the RS is one of my all-time favorites, but the Beatles have lots of amazing songs. I'll have to go with the Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Valdez, AK.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Many.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Fairbanks, AK.
43. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?10:38.

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

I love this, Katie! Thanks for posting. I connected most with you at your reply to "Are you strong?"

We do need to talk soon!
Hopefully we'll see you in a couple of weeks!